Benefits of Meditation
Meditation is extremely beneficial for our emotional, physical and spiritual well- being. Here are just a few of these:
- Calms our soul- helps us to see reality and reduces heightened emotions
- Improves well- being
- Brings us back to the present moment, the here and now and turns our attention towards Him
- To bring us closer to Him
Click here to subscribe and for a FREE DOWNLOAD on ‘How to practice Christian meditation’.
Scriptures to Bring Peace
1. Philippians 4:6: Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
2. Philippians 4:7: And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
3. John 14:27: Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
4. Romans 8:6: The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace.
5. Psalms 29:11: The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace.
See how your resilience improves and you experience more of God and the Holy Spirit.
Additional meditations for you:
Let us know in the comments below how you get on and/ or if you would like another topic of meditation.