These chains can include, but are not limited to; behaviours, habits, thoughts, beliefs and unbelief, distractions and un- forgiveness.
You will learn how to break these chains through the 4 P’s:
- Prune (Eliminate Hindrances)
- Pass (To Jesus & let go)
And the bonus- Praise!
Each section is backed up by scripture and gives you stories, guidance, actionable steps and teaching.
Also includes tools and techniques of Christian Based Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBCBT).
All of which can be carried out and used straight away.
‘Breaking Chains’ will help you to live in the freedom, love, joy and peace that God does have for you!
Are you ready?!
ALSO AVAILABLE ARE THE REPLAYS FROM THE VIRTUAL BREAKING CHAINS TRAINING/ WEBINAR YOU CAN ACCESS THESE THROUGH THE DIGITAL SWAG BAG WHERE YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE THE PRESENTATION SLIDES AND MUCH MORE.
Christian Based CBT
Combining practical CBT approaches with affirming scriptures and prayer this book offers a unique programme to help Christians to move towards healing their mental health, whilst keeping the love of the Lord Jesus in mind. CBCBT doesn’t offer a quick fix, it is the first step on a journey of discovery and wellbeing. Following this programme could strengthen your mental health and your faith.
• 8 guided sessions – Includes prayer, scripture, questions and space for responses- to encourage positive change.
•Authors testimony in prologue and testimonies of five other people, demonstrating how God has helped their mental health- for reassurance & encouragement.
• An overview of mental health and the different attitudes and approaches towards it- for further information.
• Includes how to practice biblical mindfulness & meditation- to achieve the peace of the Holy Spirit even when life is hard.
Can be done individually, in small groups or with the author, who offers support & accountability alongside the 8 session course.
You will also discover the experience of peace and joy even through life’s problems, difficulties, stresses and storms.
There are 28 sections, each involves;
- Verses from the Holy Bible
- Explanations for each
- Questions/ prompts for journaling
- Prayer in response
By going through all sections, you will;
- Learn about the word of God and the Trinity
- Be able to journal in a way that encourages personal growth and development
- How to pray specifically and intentionally
- Overcome barriers and behaviours that may be preventing you from moving forwards
- Build up resilience
You can SAVE & EARN on Bulk Orders
Do you have an organisation, church or ministry?
Are you running an event or fundraiser?
(You can earn by selling books!)
You have two options:
1) Hire Lauren to speak for you & get books for your audience/ attendees/ congregation. Learn how.
2) Buy paperback copies in bulk (from 5-999) saving you up to 50% and delivered directly to a destination of your choice!
Pay the minimum- through us, then add to the cost you sell it for- you are still saving them from the full RRP!