‘Christian Based Cognitive Behavioural Therapy- how to become mindful of Christ’ is available in the shop and on Amazon!
The course itself can be done individually, in small groups or with the author, who offers support & accountability alongside the 8 sessions. Book your FREE intro call to see how this can help you.
Do you struggle with unhelpful thoughts, painful feelings and toxic emotions? Are you looking for a way to improve your mental health and strengthen your bond with Christ?Combining practical CBT approaches with affirming scriptures and prayer this book offers a unique programme to help Christians to move towards healing their mental health, whilst keeping the love of the Lord Jesus in mind. CBCBT doesn’t offer a quick fix, it is the first step on a journey of discovery and wellbeing. Following this programme could strengthen your mental health and your faith.
- 8 guided sessions – Includes prayer, scripture, questions and space for responses- to encourage positive change.
- Authors testimony in prologue and testimonies of five other people, demonstrating how God has helped their mental health- for reassurance & encouragement.
- An overview of mental health and the different attitudes and approaches towards it- for further information.
- Includes how to practice biblical mindfulness & meditation- to achieve the peace of the Holy Spirit even when life is hard.
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect wil.l
But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
What Are Others' Saying About CBCBT?
Save On Multiple/ Bulk Orders
Do you have an organisation, church or ministry?
Are you running an event or fundraiser?
(You can earn by selling books!)
You have two options:
1) Hire Lauren to speak for you & get books for your audience/ attendees/ congregation. Learn how.
2) Buy paperback copies in bulk (from 5-999) saving you up to 60% and delivered straight to where you choose!
For fundraisers; pay the minimum- through us, then add to the cost you sell it for- you are still saving them from the full RRP! To put in your request, drop us an email.