‘Christian Based Cognitive Behavioural Therapy- how to become mindful of Christ’ is available in the shop and on Amazon!
The course itself can be done individually, in small groups or with the author, who offers support & accountability alongside the 8 sessions. Book your FREE chat with her to see how this could help you.
CBCBT is also part of a group coaching programme. Both Virtually and In- person (East Sussex, England). If you would like to be added to the waiting list for the next course, EMAIL US with your full name and delivery preference.
THE NEXT GROUP COACHING COURSE BEGINS; THURSDAY 28TH SEPTEMBER, 6 PM BST, 2023
Do you struggle with unhelpful thoughts, painful feelings and toxic emotions?
Are you looking for a way to improve your mental health and strengthen your bond with Christ?
Combining practical CBT approaches with affirming scriptures and prayer this book offers a unique programme to help Christians to move towards healing their mental health, whilst keeping the love of the Lord Jesus in mind. CBCBT is the first step on a journey of discovery and wellbeing. Following this programme could strengthen your mental health and your faith.
- 8 guided sessions – Includes prayer, scripture, questions and space for responses- to encourage positive change.
- Authors testimony in prologue and testimonies of five other people, demonstrating how God has helped their mental health- for reassurance & encouragement.
- An overview of mental health and the different attitudes and approaches towards it- for further information.
- Includes how to practice biblical mindfulness & meditation- to achieve the peace of the Holy Spirit even when life is hard.
(With the royalties received, regular donations will be made to the Beachy Head Chaplaincy Team. Who are a valued search and rescue charity that seek to save lives. )
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect wil.l
Think about the things of heaven, not the things of earth
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
What Are Others' Saying About CBCBT?
Save On Multiple/ Bulk Orders
Do you have an organisation, church or ministry and wanting to run a CBCBT course?
Are you running an event or fundraiser?
(You can earn by selling books!)
You have two options:
1) Buy paperback copies in bulk (from 5-999) saving you up to 50% and delivered straight to a destination of your choice!
For fundraisers; pay the minimum- through us, then add to the cost you sell it for- you are still saving them from the full RRP! To put in your request, drop us an email.