Mindful of Christ Coaching
What's the Problem?
Do you struggle with a negative mindset, anxiety, depression or all of the above?
Do you want to grow in your personal self and in your relationship with God?
Do your circumstances, trials and storms affect your mood and how you feel?
Do you want to know who you really are?
Are you aware of what your purpose is in this life on earth?
Perhaps you know what your purpose is and need help in starting the mission?
How we will address it?
Topics and tools;
- Mindset/ Confidence/ Rational Emotive Behavioural Therapy (REBT)/ Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) tools/ CbCBT/ Beliefs/ Reframing
- Self assessment/ Development/ Awareness/ Biblical Mindfulness & awareness/ Overcoming fear
- Discovering passion & purpose/ Realising & defining values & beliefs/ Goal setting
- Business strategy/ set up & launch
All of which are restructured, as appropriate, to align with the word of God and the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
Our Coaching could help you:
By providing knowledge, prayer, encouragement, techniques and resources, while keeping God and His plans and will for your life at the centre, I can help you to:
# Recognise any limiting beliefs &/or negative mindsets that may be preventing you from moving forward.
# Address & overcome these through intricate programs tailored for your personal needs.
# Introduce you to new ways of thinking.
# On your own personal journey with God.
# Assist and guide you in recognising and achieving your own goals, according to God’s plan and purpose.
What does Christian Life Coaching consist of?
- Holy Spirit led & bible- based.
- FREE initial first session/ assessment
- Delivered through online, 1-2-1, sessions
- Between 45minutes-1h per session
- Weekly or fortnightly
- Available as a stand alone or in packages of 4 or 8 weeks (saving you £’s)
- Using the Christian based Cognitive Behavioural Therapy course or tailored to suit individual needs, aims & goals.
We offer a choice of:
Coaching: Sessions and packages tailored to meet your needs.
Support & accountability alongside the book/ course Christian based Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
(Check a bit of my own testimony on the About page of how I overcame those negative thoughts, limited beliefs and began to grow with God, others and myself and discovered and stepped in God’s purpose for my life & how & why I can help you.)
Click through on ‘Testimonials’ from previous clients and ‘Packages’ to see whats available and how to book.
The book was really helpful and properly guided me through a journey of self discovery…Having the author take me through this book was an honour… especially as I was not judged by her (Chelsea)