Declarations for a Positive Mindset
Repeating and declaring affirmations and declarations can help us to challenge negative mindsets and change our focus. By doing this we can improve our well-being and build resilience. Which, in turn, can help us deal with any stress and trials that life throws at us. Try this for more on changing mindsets and focus.
By making declarations into a habit we will begin to believe them and they can increase our confidence in ourselves as well as in God and strengthen our faith too. How good is that?!
7 Declarations for a Positive Mindset
1. May my mind be governed by the Spirit and not by flesh. And by this Spirit God lives in me and is my life and provides me with peace. (Romans 8: 6-7)
2. Trials may test my faith, but I know this will produce perseverance. I accept this and know it will mature me so I wont lack anything. (James 1: 2-4)
3. Not a hair on my head will perish. I will stand firm so i may win at life! (Luke 21: 18-19)
4. I will resist the devil and stand firm in my faith. And know that I’m not alone, as others are going through sufferings and trials also. (1 Peter 5: 9)
5. I will not conform to the ways of this world. I will be transformed by the renewing of my mind so I can test and approve God’s perfect will within this life. (Romans 12: 2)
6. I will turn from my old self to be new, like God; righteous and holy. (Ephesians 4: 22-23)
7. I will stand firm in my trust in the Lord and with this I will experiencing perfect peace. (Isaiah 26: 3)
There’s a print option at the bottom of the page, if you wanted to print out for easier reference. Let us know, in the comments below how you get on and if you have any other declarations or affirmations that you would like to share.